PTC offer a range of commercial works from modernisation and alterations to new construction and fit-out.
We understand our clients requirements and are successful at achieving a professional and efficient projects.
Projects undertaken are for both Public and Private sector Clients and across a wide range specialising in design and build contracts. We provide cost effective construction to the highest quality with the knowledge and skills to introduce new technologies and innovative solutions. We can offer real value with plant and material solutions to meet a wide range of Clients needs to deliver an effective and efficient space, delivered with speed and minimum disruption.
- Installation of a temporary access / crash protection deck & enclosure including suitable hoisting and crane system
- Temporary works provided a safe means of access to undertake the works of stripping the existing external upper roof canopy areas
- Installation of Rock panel soffit lining system together with new powder coated aluminium beam, fascia casings and air tight barrier system to enhance protection of the building
Shopping Centre, restaurants and Spinnaker Tower remained operational throughout.
- Rectification of paving defects and replacement of non slip decking to the waterfront.
- Removal of light fittings and drop bollard enclosures to Central Square & Plaza.
Refurbishment of the main and learner swimming pools whilst carrying out internal alteration and refurbishment to facilities with centre remaining open throughout. Swimming pool of non-standard construction with ‘hanging’ tank suspended on first floor and plant room below.
- Relocation of existing 2nd floor weights room to ground floor including fit out and redecoration
- Relocation of existing ground floor ‘spin’ room to 2nd floor including fit out and redecoration
- Alteration & redecoration of two studio areas
- Alteration & redecoration to stairs/corridor areas including new doorways
- External refurbishment to building including roof repairs and cladding
- Re-glazing of building
- Complete refurbishment of both pools including re-screeding, waterproofing and re-tiling
- Formation of new spectator area & redecoration of pool hall
- Alteration & refurbishment to wet changing areas
Repairs, re-rendering & insulated cladding to under side of tank (in plant room)
Enabling works which include site surveys and installation of new full height resistant wall to segregate the project work area from the current GMP areas.
- Installation of temporary hygienic tunnel and further segregation between construction work area which allows GMP personnel to access their work areas without entering any construction areas.
- Alterations/removal of existing packing cubicles
- Mechanical and electrical installation/removal ( including work in the existing plantroom and roof void above the work area)
- Sprinkler installation
- QBMS installation
- Fire compartmentation installation
- Suspended ceiling removal/installation
- Existing floor refurbishment works
- 1st /2nd Fix carpentry works
- Decorations and finishes
- New packaging line installation
Refurbishment of existing retail unit and associated car park Bridgemead Retail Park.
- New car parking areas and car parking overlay
- New concrete slab, pavings, kerbing, brickwork, drainage, interceptors, rainwater storage and all markings including the removing and adapting existing surfaces
- Installing bollards, litter bins and cigarette stubbing plates
Refurbishment and extension to Recreation Centre facilities with centre remaining open and operational throughout.
- Careful removal and re-installation of shower cubicles, vanity basins, urinals and stainless steel channel covers
- Strip out and renew all feed and waste pipework and fitting
- Cut out for, provide and install Aco channel sections & Heelsafe gratings
- Install new clay proof membrane and make good screed to floor
- Cut openings in existing partition walls, make good and retile wall faces
- Install Altro cast quartz resin flooring with upstands