Refurbishment of the main and learner swimming pools whilst carrying out internal alteration and refurbishment to facilities with centre remaining open throughout. Swimming pool of non-standard construction with ‘hanging’ tank suspended on first floor and plant room below.
- Relocation of existing 2nd floor weights room to ground floor including fit out and redecoration
- Relocation of existing ground floor ‘spin’ room to 2nd floor including fit out and redecoration
- Alteration & redecoration of two studio areas
- Alteration & redecoration to stairs/corridor areas including new doorways
- External refurbishment to building including roof repairs and cladding
- Re-glazing of building
- Complete refurbishment of both pools including re-screeding, waterproofing and re-tiling
- Formation of new spectator area & redecoration of pool hall
- Alteration & refurbishment to wet changing areas
- Repairs, re-rendering & insulated cladding to under side of tank (in plant room)
Works included mechanical & electrical alterations throughout building whilst in use by the public.