The work was carried out at the entranceway to the Office of National Statistics and a busy industrial park, whilst keeping both pedestrian and vehicle access operational at all times.
This required some weekend work to accommodate the client.
- Install new pipe work & interceptor at a depth of 5.5 metres, closed frame & sheeting
- Install 560m² of new footpaths and traffic islands
- Excavate existing entranceway roundabout
- Plane off existing roadway surfacing
- Supply & lay PGM Poly Felt system to exposed concrete
- Reform surfacing – 1500 m² with 10 mm stone mastic asphalt
- Carry out re-lining works on all roads & entranceway
- Install new ducting, cables, sleeping policemen & bollards
Construct new brick built planters in entranceway