Environmental improvements around 38 blocks of walk up flats located on Thornhill housing estate as part of the Better Neighbourhoods initiative,
- Soft & hard landscaping including paving, re-seeding and planting
- Formation and resurfacing of new parking areas in ‘grasscrete’ with associated kerbs
- Formation of disabled access ramps, brick walls with concrete footings and laying/formation of steps with associated handrails
- Excavation of 300 metres of trench for water main around blocks.
- Installation of drainage in car parking areas and connections to existing storm water drains in playground areas
- Installation of bollards around grassed areas
- Installation of play equipment