We have extensive experience in the river and marine civil engineering sector delivering a wide range of projects covering areas such as flood defence works, renovation, structural repairs, piling and timber groyne installation and maintenance.
- Removal of existing bank in front of sheet piled wall installed on previous phase.
- Removal of existing sheet pile wall.
- Installation of Dycell mattresses along river bed spanning 5m out from edge of river.
- Installation of planty for bank stabilisation and infill of large void in a section of the existing river bed.
- The works took place on a platoon using an excavator with over head cables spanning over the river.
- Removal of existing fencing and drainage.
- Construction of new paving for car parking including planning and regulating.
- Installation & removal of kerbing.
- Installation of new gatic slot drain, underground carrier drains, manholes and installation of petrol interceptor.
- Installation of new power and data ducting including duct pits and draw wires.
- Installation of foundations and pole for lighting.
- Installation of new fencing.
- Installation of signage and liner marking.
- Identification and diversion of existing services.
- Traffic Management
- Breaking up existing reinforced concrete and tar macadam paving.
- Excavation and disposal of all material down to new formation level
- Unblocking, cleaning and reinstating existing drain lines where necessary.
- Provide new pavement construction and surfacing
- Construction of new storm drain lines
- Construction of new linear drain channels
- Construction of new manholes, silt trap manholes and cable turning pits
- Installation of ducts between turning pits
- Removal of redundant services
- Installation of electrical cables as specified by the bypass separator for the alarm.
Terminal surfacing replacement, linear drainage channel and concrete paving repairs.
- Installation of new gatic cover
- Renewal of concrete block pavers
- Reinstatement of electrical pit and drainage manhole covers
- Reinstatement of carriageway ‘STOP’ markings
- New zebra crossing markings
- New lane line markings
The section of trail involved was approximately 1.5km south of the North Hayling Halt Car Park and 1.5km of the Station Theatre.
- Repair of damaged section of sea defences comprising 110m of new timber defences.
- Flood defence timber wall works.
- Construction of hardwood planks and posts.
- Installation of geotextile lining to sides.
- Construction of timber edgings.
- Removal of existing concrete structures
- Removal and replacement of Security fencing
- Installation of combined kerb drainage, manholes, catch pits, Gattic slot drains and by-pass interceptor
- Installation of cable ducting and associated draw pits
- Removal and disposal of contaminated soil
- Formation of new vehicle parking area and footways
- New Surfacing to parking area and footways
- Line marking
- Installation of new Lighting system inclusive of LED Lamps
- Reinforced concrete retaining structures.
Duration of 9 weeks