Part of the Decent Neighbourhoods project being carried out by the Council on various estates across the City. All works carried out within a high density
residential area in a major suburb of Southampton.
- Excavation of pathways & paved areas and replacing with new tarmac
and slabs including tactile, decorative etched paving & cobbles
- Demolition and removal of existing walls/drainage/shrubs/trees
- Construction of walls, steps, planters and flower beds for
communal gardens. Installation of benches & boulders to
communal garden areas, installation of street furniture – litter bins,
hand rails etc.
- Construction of brick built scooter stores
- Replacement of fencing
- Tree planting/pruning/removal and soft planting